With our slogan “made for you” we deliver complete tailor made glasses for everybody. Each Your Eyewear frame can be fully adjusted. Next to the size of the size of the lens, height, width, nose bridge and temple, you can also adjust the inclination angle, nose angle, hinge angle and base curve. We believe that opticians are the one to measure this because you have the know-how and experience compared to 3D scanners and other technological devices.
We think that 3D-printing is the best method to produce Your Eyewear frames. The biggest challenge is generating individual printing files, which make it possible to deliver a unique frame for every customer. By using our online design application we succeeded to automatically apply all the changes that you make in the printing file and the actual frame.
The frames are made of high quality nylon. The unique character of the frame is visible by the unique serial number. Since every frame is produced separately it is possible to make it in every desired color or color combination. Also, each frame can be finished off with a texture like leather or stone. To fulfill our claim “made for you” completely, we offer every customer the option to add their initials, name or favorite saying on the outside of the temples.
This concept is developed by More Eyewear, the maker of Vingino, State of Art, Capo and Piet Hein Eek Eyewear. Your Eyewear works (like More Eyewear) exclusively with independent and qualified opticians because we believe that the profession of the optician is a craft with high added value for people who wear glasses. Their knowledge, service, listening to the customer and taking time is leading for us.
Share your expertise and make unique Your Eyewear glasses together with your customer.
Register now and you receive:
- A starter set with a minimum of 9 different frames, a ceramic front sample, and all our available colors.
- Tools to measure frames on a tailor made level.
- An online introduction campaign where your store is central, where we reach 100,000 to 150,000 people in your area.
- Your own campaign consultant for joint follow-up campaigns.
- Full POP-support.
- A sustainable frame in which 97% of the raw materials is used.
- No more stock risk, because everything is produced individually.